- Ducey’s on the Lake – Great champagne brunches
- South Gate Brewing Company – in Oakhurst- Crowded but worth the wait.
- Pines Bar and Grill – Informal – Best Lake View, so relaxing- Sit on the patio. Walk there!
- The Forks – in Bass Lake. Great burgers. There are a few picnic tables outside, so peaceful.
- Pete’s – in Oakhurst. Local favorite. Best zucchini fries! No ambiance, but kid friendly
- El Cid – in Oakhurst, or Casa Velasco’s in Bass Lake. Walk to Velasco’s!
- Oka – in Oakhurst, great sushi
- Supernaw’s – in Oakhurst. Best Mac and Cheese also, in the world!
- Crab Cakes – Oakhurst, sit on the patio if weather permits. Great salads.
- Woody’s – in Oakhurst. Best jambalaya!
- The Pines Bakery – Very good dough, fresh, a little pricy. (They will deliver in the summer!)
- Pizza Factory – in Oakhurst – tastes so good but you can see the grease.
- Sugar Pine – It is like Papa John’s, you can take it home and bake it, or they will bake it for you. It is fresh and never greasy. Very mom and pop. Order ahead it takes awhile.
Sweetwater Steakhouse – Also great for splitting a breakfast, seriously large portions. They allow you to order French Toast as your bread, it is its own meal.